Thank you for considering the Promoting Alternative THinking Strategies (PATHS®) program and PATHS® Education Worldwide to meet your needs for an evidence-based social and emotional learning program! The PATHS® program is the most evidence-based SEL program in the world!
PATHS® Education Worldwide is the training organization for the PATHS® program. You will find the following documents and pages helpful in learning more about the expert training and consultation from PATHS® Education Worldwide. Please feel free to explore our website and contact us with questions or for more information.
Sample agenda for PATHS® program professional development training days.
PATHS® program logic model will explain all the facets of the program including the program components, modalities, targeted risk and protective factors as well as long and short term outcomes.
- What is PATHS® Training? Find out more about our approach to training and get to know our trainers!
- Where is PATHS® program implemented around the world? The PATHS® program is implemented in over 35 countries around the world!
- How do I learn more? Who should I contact to ask questions or find out more?
Dorothy Morelli : email@example.com or 615-364-6606
Suzanne Key: firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-302-3008
Here is a link to Channing Bete's website that will give you all the PATHS® program information you need to know: Channing Bete Company, PATHS® Program
Channing Bete is the publisher of the program and PATHS® Education Worldwide is the expert training organization that provides professional develpment and consultation for implementation.
There are videos explaining everything you need to know about the program here:
- Introducing the PATHS Program and SEL
- The PATHS Program and SEL in the News
- Why the PATHS Program Is the Premier SEL Curriculum
- Why the PATHS Program Is Easy to Implement
- Support and Resources for Current Users